Let's face it, it doesn't matter whether you are a toddler or a pensioner, we all like a cookie and fresh, homemade ones are the crème de la crème of the biscuit world. The smell of a fresh batch of warm, crunchy treats on a cookie tray straight out of the oven is quite irresistible and confronted by that aroma it would take a will of steel to refuse one if offered. If this gets you in the mood for a biscuity treat then why not make your own on a cookie sheet so you can enjoy that special fresh from the oven taste.
The simple acquisition of a cookie sheet should enable you to create an absolute multitude of gorgeous goodies in your kitchen with which you can impress family, friends, colleagues...strangers - whoever you like really! Here are a few varieties of cookie that you could make with a cookie sheet:
• Chocolate chip cookies – this is the classic cookie and the variety that most people think of when they hear the word cookie. It is a delicious treat for any time and compliments a glass of milk perfectly.
• Double choc chip cookies – if you are a chocolate fiend then you might want to make batch of double choc chip cookies on your cookie sheet. With plenty of good quality cocoa and a good handful of chocolate chips these biscuits will be hard to beat.
• Oat cookies – with porridge oats, sugar and golden syrup you can use a cookie sheet to create some delicious oat cookies which are healthier than some other types of biscuit but still taste great.
• Oatmeal and honey – as an alternative to oat cookies with syrup you can use honey to make another cookie that is again fairly healthy, but still tantalysingly tasty.
• Giant cookies – if you really love cookies then why not supersize yours and bake a giant cookie or two on your cookie sheet. You can be indulgent and consume them mercilessly yourself or they also make good gifts.
If you are in need of a quality cookie sheet there are a number of companies who can supply you with a fantastic non-stick cookie sheet or perhaps even a cutting-edge silicone cookie sheet which will be durable but light and easy to bake with. If you don't have a cookie sheet then what are you waiting for – no cookie monster is complete without one.
Whatever the occasion it is always the right time for cookies so if you want to be able to knock up a batch whenever you want get a cookie sheet from ProCook.